Friday, February 23, 2007

Chinese New Year's Eve (Feb 17th)

I forgot to bring my camera to the party but I managed to find one picture of the group from Shangri-La that did go... Bonnie's friend Trina (next to Ian) came from London and they both cooked a fantastic Chinese meal the day before (Friday)... My friend Laurent, visiting from Montreal, is the one taking the picture...


And now, the party! Of course, since it was Chinese New Year, we had to GAMBLE... Poker found its way in the middle of the traditional Chinese games...

Happy New Year!!!


I'm sure that the INSEAD guests (my friend from Montreal and Bonnie's friend from London) were talking about their impressions of the student body... Laurent is a bit red... Did you like the wine my friend? :o)


All in all, very cool/fun party!

1 comment:

JeanAymeri said...

guys get over it ...the habs are not making the playoffs ...